Friday, May 4, 2012

Fun Facts Friday


Hilarious Interview Bloopers!
  • "She wore a Walkman and said she could listen to me and the music at the same time."
  • "... asked to see interviewer's resume to see if the personnel executive was qualified to judge the candidate."
  • "Stated that, if he were hired, he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm."
  • " A balding candidate abruptly excused himself. Returned to office a few minutes later, wearing a hairpiece."
  • "During the interview, an alarm clock went off from the candidate's brief case. He took it out, shut it off, apologized and said he had to leave for another interview."
  • "Interrupted to phone his therapist for advice on answering specific interview questions."
  • "When I asked him about his hobbies, he stood up and started tap dancing around my office."
  • One candidate "... stretched out on the floor to fill out the job application."
  • "At the end of the interview, while I stood there dumbstruck, went through my purse, took out a brush, brushed his hair, and left."
  • "... pulled out a Polaroid camera and snapped a flash picture of me.  Said he collected photos of everyone who interviewed him."
  • "Said he wasn't interested because the position paid too much."
  • "While I was on a long-distance phone call, the applicant took out a copy of Penthouse, and looked through the photos only, stopping longest at the centerfold."
  • "Candidate said he really didn't want to get a job, but the unemployment office needed proof that he was looking for one."
  • "... asked who the lovely babe was, pointing to the picture on my desk.   When I said it was my wife, he asked if she was home now and wanted my phone number."
  • "... announced she hadn't had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewer's office - wiping the ketchup on her sleeve"
To view the original article CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment