Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Facts Friday


Interviews Gone Bad!

Have an interview coming up? You'll never want to use the answers these candidates did!

Why Are You Interested in this Position?

- “I’m allergic to unemployment”
- “As you know, finding full time employment is very difficult right now. I have applied to over 200 positions within the last 2 years”
- “To keep my parole officer from putting back me in jail”

Why Do You Want to Work for This Company?

- “My spouse is interviewing for a job there so I need to be hired there too.”
- “Just for the benefits.”
- “It will look really neat on my resume”

Can You Tell Us More about Your Experience?

- “I’m even more computer illiterate than my resume shows”
- “This is personal information that I am not comfortable with sharing”
- “You have had two weeks to review my resume yet you still want to know about my experience. This is so typical of Human Resources.

Why Should We Hire You?

- “If you hire me, I will have the corporate logo tattooed to my forearm”
- “I would be a great asset to the events team because I party all the time”
- “If you don’t hire me, it would prove that the company’s management is incompetent.”

Describe Your Ideal Job?


- “I don’t know…I haven’t had it yet.”
- “What a ridiculous question to ask.”
- “I’ll tell you what I don’t want to be doing - sitting in boring meetings, doing grunt work and having to be nice to people all day long.”

What Are Your Weaknesses?

- “I get angry easily and I went to jail for it but I won’t get mad at you.”
- “I didn’t think you were allowed to ask that question in a job interview.”
- “I am saving this information until I get hired”

What Motivates You?


- “Salary is very important, my gambling debts are rising.”
- “I’ve got a big house, a big car and a big credit card balance. Pay me and I’ll be happy.”

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Employment?

- “My boss was stupid and would always argue with me about how to do my job”
- “I have a problem with authority”
- “I was dating my boss’s daughter and she is married”

Do You Have Any Questions about the Job?

- “What if I woke in the morning and didn’t feel like coming to work?”
- “How many women work here?”
- “If you were a fruit, what kind of fruit would you be?”
- “When you run background checks on candidates, do arrests come up?”
- “Are all the staff as cute as you?”

What Is Your Long Term Goal?


- “I’d like to have your job”



http://www.resumark.com/blog/andrew/funniest-job-interview-responses-how-not-to-answer-job-interview-questions/

No comments:

Post a Comment